Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Let's Get Started


Well, here it is, my first attempt at blogging. My daughters assured me that it's easy to get started, so here I go.

The purpose of this blog is to show our construction progress. We bought property a few years back on the coast of California with the hope of building a home one day. That day arrived on May 19, 2008 and what a thrill it was for Cliff and I. We sandwiched a trip to the property between our ministries on Sunday and Tuesday. Cliff was teaching a Sunday school class on the 18th and I had my last women's Bible study class on the 20th. It was worth the quick trip to see the equipment roll on site! (I say equipment because I don't know the proper name, other than there was a backhoe there).
The property is long and narrow as you can see from the photo. It's 50' wide and about 407' long. It's in between the house to the left and the trees to the right. Last September we had those trees cut down and also had a well drilled. We prayed over that well because not all of the properties have good producing wells. The Lord answered our prayers in that we didn't have to dig as deep as some around us and it's producing very well!
That's all for now. I'll be back soon!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

woohoo! you did it! Looks good, keep 'em coming. Love,
Jess