Friday, April 8, 2011

A Little Progress

You'll laugh when you see our progress and how little it is! Some shelves in the future linen closet. Yup, that's it. But I thought I'd update the blog so anyone wondering would know what's happening. (Anyone out there anymore?)

A friend of ours has started a new art craft, wire art. He made a humpback whale for us which we hung on one of the bedroom walls. I think you'll agree that it's very cool!

And here are our shelves in the linen closet. This is in the bathroom on the main floor. That's the bathtub to the right all covered with cardboard to keep it from getting damaged.

And last but not least another picture of the ocean. It was rainy and windy the day I took this. I think it would be fun to take a picture of the ocean a day for a year and then have a slide show of the photos. The ocean is always facinating, always changing from one day to the next, from one hour to the next.
That's all for now. God willing, we will make some more progress this year. I'll keep you updated when there is anything to report. Thanks for taking a look.









































1 comment:

Jessica said...

Just saw this...I love the whale!!